Ghost in this world.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cortez, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I feel unwanted in this world. It's not just the fact that no one loves me, but that no one likes me. I am tired of being shunned by people. No one wants to get to know me one bit. I am tired of being unloved and unwanted, no one wants to be my friend, no girl would want to date me. Most days I can deal with the loneliness but tonight knowing the fact that no one likes me at all is just killing me. People don't even want to talk to me both in real life and online, that's how much I am disliked. People that DON'T EVEN KNOW ME dislike me. Makes me want to kill myself knowing that I am treated like less than human. I am a human being! with feelings! why can't there be understanding...

I can't help but to feel like an alien when around other people, I am dying to be recognized as a human being to be loved and cared for.
  2. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I saw my psychiatrist this morning, he was very mean and rude to me...again. He's been like that with me since the start, sometimes it would go ok but most times he would be an asshole. I asked my therapist last week if it is possible to change psychiatrists and he said I have to talk to MY PSYCHIATRIST about it. So I did today and all he said was "you're stuck with me", he's a fuckin jerk. But it is true that i don't have the flexibility to change doctor's since the treatment I am getting is run by the state and is 100% free. I have no insurance and can't afford any type of treatment, so I am stuck. Hopefully the medicine will make me feel better as it is the only thing I count on. I don't understand how even my doctor can dislike me, on top of everyone being repulsed by me, the one person who is treating me for me to get better DOESN'T LIKE ME. It makes me feel like I should kill myself as even my own doctor treats me like shit. Directly after the appointment with the psychiatrist I had an appointment to see my therapist, he's the only one who actually listens to me and has nothing against me, I was going to tell him everything, and complain to him like the big baby that I am about what happened before , I get to his office and there is a big sign that says he is out for personal reasons and will not be in his office until some time next week I think.

I am a pathetic piece if shit whom no one likes, not even his own doctor. I am too sensitive for this world. This world needs people who are strong and don't break easily like me. This world needs confident, happy, self assured people and I am not one, I am cynical, bitter, jealous, insecure, confused....I deserve to die. I am defeated today....again, I am always defeated, I lose everything. I feel like by me still being alive I am inconveniencing people.
  3. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Be re-assured you are not inconveniencing people. You have a right to be here as much as everyone else. Sometimes shrinks have a knack of coming across mean and rude at times but persevere - time is an essence. I really hated my shrink at first thought he was an arrogant bastad, it took quite a long time but now I really trust him. Persevere and be patient - I know it's hard.
    Take care Ali
  4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

A lot of people in our society feel alienated. I would say even most people now a-days.

I don't think it's the case that you're unlikeable. You seem pretty nice to me.

I think what happens is that there are a lot of mean, aggressive people out there, and they look for sensitive people to abuse, because they want to abuse some one and sensitive people make easy targets.

All the meanness spreads around, and just gets other people more and more mean.

Because you have encountered so much abuse, you are probably very withdrawn and anxious about social relationships. And since so many other people are the same way, it becomes hard for people to connect.

If you have the attitude that no one can love you and no one likes you, you make it impossible for people to meet you.

You don't deserve to die, you deserve to live and be happy!

If your state sponsored health plan has a web site, you might want to check there for the plan rules. A plan administrator might be able to help you.
  5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

oh, the fact that your therapist was out doesn't mean that he doesn't like you. Probably out for reasons completely unrelated to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.