ghost suicide?lol

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LILICHIPIE, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

I just found this video this is so frightening! I thought I might share it with you.
    this video is from a newspaper Le Figaro, french newspaperand later has been put on dailymotion on dec 2007. a group of portugal friends travelling in Portugal were filming themselves in a car. They stopped to take a nice girl on the road.
    The video is long so jump until 4'10 min when they take her.
    Seconds afterwards taking her, the girl, saying her name was teresa, wasnt talking but seemed so sad but seemed bloody real as they were talking to her. hoewever, the camera response to electrical waves was weird ( but they were unaware of that). Seconds after, the two front passengers died . the only one who survived was the one handling the camera.
    police investigated the video and ruled it as not fake. kinda frightening but I cant help thinking this is a joke lol

the police later found out that a girl named Teresa died in an accident in 1983, later ruled as a suicide, jumping in front of a car in this forest.
    pretty gory lol
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2008
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

This is what I've been trying to tell you agnes. When you commit suicide, your astral body (spirit) will continually re-experience the events leading up to your death. I don't think that you want this to be your afterlife. I can't prove that this actually happens, but I've heard of other cases like this. Also, when you pass away, I think your parents will be so heartbroken that they too will lose the will to live. Don't do it agnes.
  3. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

None of this makes any sense because its not true, its fake. Listen Agnes you think youll be going to a better place, you wont be. Death is overated, death is final. Life is precious, your life is precious. I know your hurting right now and I wish I could relieve your pain. All I can do is leave what you think are empty words on a page but I care Agnes dont do anything rash for the sake of your family and the friends youve made here. Your so young that you dont even now your own mind yet, one day you might find contentment.

My struggle is your struggle, lets fight this together.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I don't know what happens when we die, nobody knows for sure. But I keep an open mind to the paranormal world. Why take the chance that you'll end up a wandering spirit? Live the life that God has given you Agnes.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I just watched this video. It looks genuine, but who knows? I can't say that it proves what happenes to us after we die, but it does support my theory of us becoming wandering spirits.
  6. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

If you ask me it has student film written all over it.
  7. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

I agree 300%. The camera would be tossed around like a bouncing ball if that was a real car smash, instead it just dropped casually to the car floor without a single roll. It'd probably also be smashed to pieces too, but it was clearly still on and filming.

Sorry to be skeptical, but I don't buy it for a second.
  8. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

Woah. Scary ^_^.

I think its birlliant real or fake still pretty good work, sure frightened me :p.

Good story line too :/
  9. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

Student film or not, this thing scared the shit outta me :blink:

Really makes you think though...
  10. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

That was friggin weird man :blink:

I got chills going down my spine at the end :mellow:

It would be cool to come back and scare some peeps, but not kill them, just give them a little scare by moving a cup or something.
  11. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Fake, probably, and even if it isn't... I'm pretty sure there is more than one Teresa in France.
  12. Alastair

Alastair Well-Known Member

...that film...was...disturbing beyond all reason

did anybody else notice her face changed right when the camera moved back to her face after she said she died?...or is that just me...
  13. tesseract

tesseract Well-Known Member

was that it?

Sorry, I just came from 4 consecutive hours of playing First Encounter Assault Recon.. That girl keeps scaring the sh*it out of me..
  14. BlackPegasus

yes. looked almost like a splice in of a skull (like x-ray) or something. very typical.
  15. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

She almost looks too real to be a ghost though.
  16. I've seen this video before many times. I think it's real, although it could definitly pass as a student film. Spirits can choose to haunt their death place, but its not residual if it's something like that. If that video WERE to be true, it was an intelligent haunting, meaning the ghost or paranormal phenomenon was able to interact with living beings. A residual haunting is just an imprint of a being that once lived. There are imprints all over my old home of me and my sisters from when we were little. There's an imprint of a train that use to run behind my grandparent's house. No, they're not ghosts, but if THAT was real, THAT was a ghost.
  17. BlackPegasus

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2008
  18. BlackPegasus

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2008
  19. Raeien

Raeien Member

good student movie, but proven fake. they put a filter on the camera when they film the girl, and notice how camera lays still on the ground when the car is supposed to roll around
  20. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Till now I still thought was. :blink: I didn't think it was a ghost that killed them, I thought it was some crazy witch believing psycho woman.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.