Ghosts/Spirits

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by warrabinda, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warrabinda

warrabinda Well-Known Member

So do you believe?
    I have had a couple of experiences that remain unexplainable, i can't describe too much because someone might recognise me (tad paranoid about the internet at the moment).
    also got me thinking about if i die how i'd make myself known. I've asked friends sincerely that if anything happened to them could they come back and 'visit' and they think it's a strange request.
    I just don't understand... there's energy that is life right? anyone who has been with someone recently deceased can feel the lack of it. anyone with a human can feel it. it's a sense. WHERE DOES IT GO??? energy doesn't just evaporate right?? i really should've concentrated more in physics...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No noone has ever come back spirit wise to me even though they said they would they have not. i don't know where one goes after death really i don't think there is anything afterward hugs

3. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

at the risl of soumding a little dodgy, ill say this lol. i dont have any psychiatric illness, no hallucinations or delusions and all that, but yeah, i do have visions, and ime pretty good at predictions.. like 90 percent accurate. i cant draw on it when i like, but sometimes things people say trigger flashes, sometimes images, or just vague senstaions of good or bad.. my mums a lot mor fine tuned though... shes predicted like 8 people dying so far, and she's very attuned to her surroundings.. im not that sensitive, but im not switched off too. cemetries are hell to be in though.. it always chills me to even walk past them in real life, though still im a horror buff lol.
    after all that, hard not to believe. i dont believe in Twilight-esque bullcrap, but there is something after death, and sometimes it can be felt, in my opinion.

4. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

i believe in the phenomenon happens i just dont believe its the spirits of dead people, i think its more a projection of our mind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.