Gift Ideas

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Shauna Lea, May 6, 2009.

1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Hey guys

I am kind of doubting I'll get any replies to this as I've posted something similar before but thought I may as well post anyway.

Someone really close to me is going through a really rough time - confused in love, struggling to keep faith, torn and broken hearted. He's gone away for a couple of days and I thought it might be nice to have a thoughful gift waiting for him when he comes back. He's christian and really values his relationship with god so I thought something faith related might be good but as I'm not religious myself I'm not sure what would be best. He's also really into music (is an amazing writter)...he's 23.

Does anyone have ANY ideas of something relaly thoughtful I could buy or make him? I dont wanna spend heaps of money, just something nice to put a smile on his face and so he knows I care and am here....there's what I lacked when I was going through a rough time and I promised myself I've never let anyone i care about feel that way.

Any ideas would be FANTASTIC! :biggrin:

Thanks guys, take care!

Shauna

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe you can bake or make something and have his fav saying on it...J

3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

if you have a cathederal or somthing near you, maybe that would be a nice day trip out, go for a meal or a picnic in the grounds if its nice weather

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

The suggestions above are great; I would just add another option based on what you've said: Faith + Music + Inexpensive = maybe you could burn a cd with some of his favorite and some new faith-based musical groups. Or combine a couple of all of these suggestions as they are all inexpensive and show thoughtfulness.

5. Abi_21

Abi_21 Well-Known Member

what about if you have some photos of yoou guys or pictures of things that make you both think of the times you spent together and were really happy buy a small photo album like one with 20 pages and put the photos in and put some random comments on them