Gift or Torment?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by strawberry gashes, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawberry gashes

strawberry gashes Active Member

I remember it pretty clear, it was about two years ago or so at the time I was dealing with a bad drinking problem, But after my life turned into a living hell I decided I was done and I waited till my parents were gone and I went into their bedroom and took my father's <edit mod total eclipse method> Would you believe it, the damn thing jammed! I know it had problems before but at the time it was fixed after that I put it back and went back to my room and wept myself to sleep. Some would call it a gift but I really question if it is not a curse that I lived :confusion:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am glad you are safe and no harm came to you then. Have you or are you receiving any help for your depression
  3. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

You're the one that has to decide whether it's a gift or not. Maybe it's something which won't be answered for many years. It's all about how you choose to life your life from now on.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am glad that you survived that, I really do hope that you got yourself some help at the time, suicide is not the answer.
  5. strawberry gashes

strawberry gashes Active Member

I guess the answer I would choose would be some days it's a gift while others a hell. I am currently on meds for depression as of about a year ago. I am glad to have wonderful people like everyone on this site to help me till I am a hundred percent better :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.