Gill <3

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Nathan :), Jan 5, 2011.

1. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

Hi today i got told that someone i see as my second mum died of cancer i miss her and i don't know how i am going to as she said to me last time i spoke to her "you have to be strong and keep smiling" how can i do this? i was already suicidal now i want to be in the position she is in and her happy and living life to the full
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry for your lost. Cancer tuff illness she fought as long as she could She wants you to be that fighter too okay be happy be strong IT is okay to grieve be sad that is normal but try to do something special for her okay to commemorate her Did she like a certain plant a tree plant it for her and watch it grow. Get involved with something to support cancer patients. You can make a difference put that sadness and pain into energy that promotes healing Hugs i hope you have lots of support around you now to help you get through a difficult time.
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss :hug:
  4. Nathan :)

I can't cope with it.I can't do my assignments or focus on anything but her,if i put a song on even if its happy it reminds me of her.:blub:
  5. Novae Rogue

Novae Rogue Member

Natalie, she wants you to keep on going in this hard struggle that is life. She wants you to stay "strong". As hard as it might sound to do it, you are going to have to try to do it. I believe you can do it. Your second mum believed you could do it. So why don't you?

Hold you head up high and follow her advice to "keep smiling". You have more potential and strength within you than you think you do. :)
  6. Nathan :)

thanks Novae Rogue that meant is just really hard and i haven't got no support from my parents about it.I don't know how to carry on i just want to see her again for one last time for a hug and a chat.
  7. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Sorry to hear about your loss, she'll still be with you in your heart no matter what I have added a article on dealing with death that may come of use to you, hope you are better today

Source -

You may also want to check out Cruse bereavement care, it may help here is there website link :)
    You could also check out RD4U helping young people deal with death
  8. Nathan :)

hi i know she will be in my heart forever i am just feeling alone and sad and angry.It's getting worst everyday its suppose to get easier but its getting harder at moment.