Girl are not attractive to me.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Whiskey, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Whiskey

Whiskey Member

I don't think I could make a clearer title than that off above.

Simply put: Girl are not attractive to me. I don't like what I look like in the mirror and on picture. I look hideous and I don't blame them for not being attracted to me. And why would they when their ton of good looking guys out there for them to date, of course not every guy will treat their gf like they should be treated. I don't want to have to swallow my own pity whether it is my fault that I look like shit or not, but I was born like this:mad: There nothing I can really do about this, it my face, what else can I do. It disfigure like body dsymoria (bad spelling) and people do look at me weirdly. It hard to have confidence while looking like this, though I do try but it esp hard when i have to speak in front of the class or ask question because everyone will be looking at me.

I won't go into further detail as I been made fun off throughout my life, etc.

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Don worry, when girls grow up they stop caring. Like at first they only look on the outside but then if you're a good person they stay with you. I know you can't control they way you look but you can do stuff like stand straight and always be clean, and if a girl hangs out with you long enough she might like you. Seriously, I see lots of guys who date much more attractive girls.

3. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

when a girl likes you, or falls in love with you, how you look doesn't come into it much at all...generally you'll be transformed into this 'all-beautiful thing' when a girl falls in love with you so don't worry.

having a girl fall in love with you is another thing though and how you look is a very small part of that, with some girls like me. but other girls might see differently, i don't speak for all girls myself.

4. Whiskey

Whiskey Member

Thanks you girls

:mellow:Still I wish I look normal. I'm not asking to look like Brat Pitt or anything, as long as I look normal thing would be fine. It still feel really uncomfortable and sometime people well random stranger talk behind my back. I wish I was a little bit paranoid but I even heard a conversation bout what I look like from other people.

Thanks for the reply.

I hope what you girls say is true and even then I still look weird nevertheless. Wish for once in my life I would be call "cute" or "handsome" rather than "weird looking" and "ugly. I guess it something I just have to deal with:sad:

5. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

maybe those conversations were saying that - you look interesting, you looked nice, or if they weren't favourable, maybe they were by girls who aren't worth your time.

loads of girls go for 'weird' looks, like you. you just need to find them or perhaps even just be friends with people first and let yourself shine through afterwards, i'm sure lots of girls would find you charming.

good luck whiskey :smile:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:agreed:

and welcome to the forum. :hug:

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Looks are always changing. It's a pety thing compared to a person's personality and inner qualities. I'm sure most people including yourself would rather have some one who likes them for who they are than for what they look like.

8. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Here is a special cure for men that have no luck with girls. :biggrin:

http://www.zgo.pl/motoryzacja/gfx_tapety/clkgtr.jpg

But seriously, according to my experience you must first learn to love yourself and the womankind will follow your example. And loving yourself means doing things that you love. (which reminds me that I must go to coffee house and check "the last post is the winner" game :laugh:)

Take care, handsome.

9. lifeisashedog

And don't drink too much Whiskey! It is bad for the beauty and riches. :biggrin:

10. ItThing

Lololol what a badass car. I think all us lonely guys should pool our money to buy that and then share it around. Eh, eh?

11. lifeisashedog

Great idea. Each one can have it one weekend :idea:

12. ItThing

It would have to tour the world, and it would have a schedule in each place, you'd buy tickets for a certain day, come to its temporary parking spot, and let her RRRiPPP!
    no pun intended O_O

13. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

some girls are uber superfical,and some will never grow out of that state of 'looks do matter' to me..they really are the last thing on my list. and im sure the girls will come around and find out you are something speical and worth keeping.

you will be okay:)
    <33

14. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

my friends sometimes make fun of me because i usually fall hard for what they call "ugly" people. it's not all about looks. i fall hard for people who are nice, sweet, all around just good people. i honestly can say i don't care about looks. and fyi, brad pitt is not great looking at all (to me). i'm not just saying that i get crushes nice people to make anyone feel better. i'm saying it because it's true. and i'm sure there at least a couple other girls out there that feel the same.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2008