Girl in class.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Socialman, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

There was this girl in class that didn't have any friends, and hated her school. So, I decided that on the last day of class I would be nice and buy her peanut butter cups because she loves peanut butter. I also wanted to give her information on different recreation centers so she could join a swim team and make new friends. She didn't show to class though. :(

I fail when it comes to making new friends.
  2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well... just bad timing I guess~
    Don't hold back next time! You sound very sweet, I'm sure if you could find the courage to go up to someone sooner, good things could happen.
  3. victor

victor Account Closed

indeed. do u know where she lives anyway?
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

All you can do is try.. She might have trust issues... All you can do is try to show her that she can trust you.
  5. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

Aw, that's so sweet. I wish I was in your class. :p
  6. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

I was a loner myself but there was this guy who was just as lonely as me. So one day I went there to the other end of the lecture hall and sat next to him and pinched him and said hi. It made him smile and I bet he can still feel the pinch in his arm. We're friends but I cant trust people so its not the best friendship. At least we're not alone. You're sweet. Maybe next term? Maybe you could look up her number in the book?