girl mixed signals

lostboy

Hey, ah I'm kinda new to relationships. This girl, who is still kinda in a long term relationship with her boyfriend, for some reason took a liking to me... We kissed and snuggled a bit, she says she just wants to be friends now but I dont know wtf is going on or what to do... She's this realy nice girl, and so naturaly I want her, but I dont want to fuck around with her head or her boyfriends head. Cos I think they are still kinda together... I'm not sure. Anyway all this has made me realy absent minded and moody, I have no idea what to do here... I don't expect anyone else to, I just wanted to put it out there :rolleyes:
maybe I should back off eh... but its hard

lostboy

yeah but I dont know if she is, I think they both had an agreement to see other people or something... nvm I'll go talk to her I don't know why I posted here in the first place

kittyD

My expereince with situations like this is that they are a shortcut to pain. And really truly would you ever be able to trust her not to turn to someone else if she was with you?
Sorry to be a downer on this, but I've been there and its not a happy ending .
kD

lostboy

I dunno... I'm confused, I think their relationship has sort of fizzled out, but doesnt matter now as I'm moving towns, so I wont see her for 6 months... Maybe its a good thing

Anime-Zodiac

There's soo many ways at looking at this. If she did that to her boy friend then there's no reason why she would not go and kiss another boy when your with her.

Anyways perhaps it's for the best that you don't get with her. These sorts of things tend to end up badly.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00