Girlfriend spends night chatting to her 'troublesome ex'

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebaronspell

My girlfriend told me earlier her ex spent the night on the phone to her and now she is confused. She said his her 'troublesome ex" but I can't help asking myself why she never cut the call dead and switch off her mobile? She's promised to never hurt me but she's clearly upset about him. I feel caught in the crossfire of heaven and hell. Heartache and pain has come pouring down on me :(

Feeling like dragging myself to the Hospital and telling them I'm gonna kill myself. Nobody will know I'm there and if they send me home I'll find the closest

Last edited by a moderator:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hmmm. The fact that he's a "troublesome ex" suggests he's manipulative. Perhaps he conned her into talking to him with threats of hurting her, someone she cares about or himself.

What did they talk about? What has her confused? Before getting all upset and thinking the worst, it would probably be a good idea to learn more about the whole convo. :hug:

thebaronspell

No doubt about it yes!
She's confused as to the reason behind him bothering her. I'm confused as to why she's upset. She is easily the sweetest person I know. She's promised not to ever hurt me, what more can I ask for?

Sitting in a pub (bar) on my lonesome on the advice of others which was to have a 'drink' I hate the taste of alcohol :(

Pickett

Anyone who promises never to hurt you is full of it. I'm sorry but that's the truth. Call me cynical all you want, but nobody can ever make such a promise. To even expect someone to is unreasonable. People will let you down. It's a fact of life.

Secondly, find out what the conversation was about. I'd ask her to stop talking to him and focus on your relationship together. If she still has feelings for this other guy then kick her to the curb.

I'm sorry if I come off angry, but being taken advantage of and lead on is not cool. People have walked all over me and treated me like shit my whole miserable life.

thebaronspell

I'm sorry to hear that. As you may of gathered I've come to that point in my life where I'd rather be promised something on a whim then dumped and forgotten about like my ex did. She won't say what was said, I can infringe on her privacy so I'm going to have to believe that she doesn't like him anymore and that by speaking to him she has finally told him to get lost. I sound stupid but I'm literally ridiculously lonely being friendless and cut off from a large majority of my family that I can not just consider ending it with her over one silly phone call. I still feel loved, I wouldn't get any love at all if it was to end between us. I'm not a well person I don't want to die feeling empty, I just need a hand to hold. x

thebaronspell

I can't just delve into asking her that. I've portrayed no lack of faith in her. He rang her is what I'm reminding myself frequently. I guess I really should be thinking that no one wants me though. See my bad luck is the ruin of me.

I won't mention my ex to her and I sure don't expect her to tell me about hers if she doesn't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00