girls and alchohol

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by manbearpig, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

i know this girl. and i used to love her. but then i figured out she didn't love me. she loved my best friend. so i started drinking. I'm pretty sure i'm bi-polar or somthin like that. cuz sometimes i'm happy and i don't even know how i could ever think about commiting suicide, and i feel slightly ignorant to the world around me.

and sometimes i don't know how i could ever feel happy at all. and i look at all these people who are my age and how they are so obsessed with fitting in with all the other people who are obsessed with fitting in by buying their expensive clothing that is way over priced just because of the big name- brand patch branded right on the front of it.

oh yeah, about that girl. she never wore that stuff. she, like me, didn't want to support the capitalist pigs that run the corperations that made the clothing. Or maybe she just didn't have the money. i don't know and i don't care cuz she is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun, I hope you like it here. :) :hug:

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Welcome to the forum, it's pretty tough losing someone you care for, the feelings of rejection just fuel a depressed persons symptoms of self loathing and worthlessness but just because you was able to feel love at one point doesn't mean you won't again. Some people think life is short and it can be but it's pretty long when you lock yourself away from the world and sit it out.

If a relationship is what you're after in life, it's best to let the old feelings die and open your heart to the world and allow the possibility of someone else stepping in to fill the hole.

4. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

all the girls that i know well are as drunk and stupid as me and don't aren't as caring as that girl. sometimes i think im in love with someone but usually i'm just depressed and want to love someone.

or i'm just drunk... lol.

5. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Hi, in my opinion any woman who engages in these behaviours is not even worth giving a look. I think you were very lucky to find a girl who was "normal". But remember friend, there are others like her out there! And if you try a little, I'm sure you can find someone to have feelings for again :smile:

6. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

well the drunk and stupid chicks are kinda my friends. They are nice and all, but i just don't think they are deep enough to have a serious relationship with.

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Well I do not think drinking is the right answer. I think that you should find some other way to direct your pain. I believe that if you have loved once you can love again. One true love is so limiting and miserable if that love dies or leaves you.

It is annoying how everyone wants to look trendy. Me personally I only want to fit in, in the way of body mass. That is my choice, other than that I hate buying and wearing new over priced cloths. I often times shop at goodwill.:rolleyes:

It is sad when someone leaves your life. I have had many online friends just up and disappear as if I never existed. But then new people come into my life. The point is that you should not give up hope for someone to return the affection. Take this as a life lesson, to give everyone a chance. Because you now know what it is to hurt like them when affection is not returned.

Anyway welcome I hope we can be of some help.

8. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

its a little easier to get on with my life when i don't see her. But today at school after we met in the hall for a brief moment, all those emotions came back and after we parted i felt no need to live my life anymore and i collapsed up against the wall, hung my head and sobbed. suprisingly no one walked by and saw me that way.

The only thing keeping me alive that day was that i was in school and there was no way i could have killed myself.

after that i came to class 15 minutes late. no one noticed.

9. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I can imagine it hurts to be around that person. I wish I could give better advice. But all I can say is that things will not get any better until you let her go. Cherish the good memories but do not let them own you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.