Girls Nite Out Anyone?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by itmahanh, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So made the suggestion more as a joke to violet about having a girls night out here. Then I got to thinking.... why not? Maybe a couple set nights a week( one early evening and one later, should catch most time zones) in chat, a subroom? I'm sure it would run a few hours so people can join in as they want. The rules are no problems allowed (and of course as closely as we can observe SF chat rules lol). A time for us girls to get together and just shoot the shit, be silly, or whatever it takes to get as far away from your problems as possible? Of course "virtual" wine and cheese will be available (lol). Anyone else?

2. poison

poison Well-Known Member

i'm a man, but still, this is a cute idea.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Great idea Carla :D I'll be there!! Lets see who else is in.. :)

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Isure would like to join in!

5. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

:agreed:

6. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

sounds nice

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I love the idea, but I can't use chat.

Maybe, along with the original idea, we could have one every two weeks, or even once a month, but hold it on the message boards, in the Coffeehouse forum. Sort of like the Random Chat thread but for girls only. That way, those of us who can't use chat could still participate occasionally.

8. itmahanh

Sorry poison, gals only. Besides dont think you'd really understand the pms humor (lol). Maybe you could start the Dude Den?

9. itmahanh

Sorry Alison, never thought of that. But love the Coffeehouse idea, everyone still gets to be "there" regardless of time zone. And it can be a on going thing, no time or date needed. Just post when you're here and anyone else interested joins in. Ok sounds like :girlpower and :party: are a go!! I'll start the thread but you gals had better not leave me hanging (lol).

10. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Ready to join in!!!!

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Already been there!! :)

12. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

sounds fun! :)

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Time and date anyone? :lol!:

14. poison

poison Well-Known Member

i'm not a fan of sausage fests :lol!:

15. itmahanh

Check out the thread in Coffeehouse. Gonna try it as a running thing. If you're around just drop in on the thread. Others gals here probably drop in to. So far seems to be working that way (lol).

16. itmahanh

:lol!:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.