Give a little..

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by NoGood, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Ok the thread title is silly cause it has noooooo relevance to the content but I couldnt think of anything else :rolleyes:

Ok so im starting this thread for a bit of fun but somewhat serious too so lets says its for serious fun.

So there are loads of fun threas like counting to million and what colour socks your wearing, but whenever you post the next person doesnt responds to what you said. My idea is to have a thread where you can say anything, silly, weird or serious and the peron next has to comment on what you said and ONLY then can they go on to say what they wanted so the next person responds to that and so on and so forth.

I dont know if this will catch on but i thought it was a good idea.

So ill go first............
  2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Ok so im really homesick at the moment, living in Australia but being from Ireland. My sister just had a baby and my car got stolen - all of which do not help the home sickness. But im keeping a positive outlook on life and hopefully ill be able to pick myself up and move on and soon see my lil niece. Got a pink day at work on Monday, raising funds for Brest Cancer so thats something to look forward too, the whole place is decorated in pinkness and it should be fun......NEXT :D
  3. planechaser

planechaser Well-Known Member

whats your nieces name if you dont mind me asking? i have a lot of nieces and nephews and being around them is so worthwhile...but they sure do grow up fast so enjoy every minute of it :smile:

I was told today i might have sleep apnea..and i laughed at the doc because i know damn well its insomnia..she just doesnt know how to treat my sleep disorder cuz ive been on a lot of sleep meds..its very frustrating cuz i average about three hours of sleep at night :poo:
  4. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Whats the difference between sleep apnea and insomnia? Can you get a second opinion??? I have trouble sleeping but i dont think i could go every night with only 3 hours sleep. How do you function? Do you feel tired durning the day and all? My nieces name is Aoife (gaelic for 'radiant beauty' pronounced E-Faa) :)

So my next door neighbours are always having parties with banging music (actually they have just started again!!!!) but usually they finish at around midnight so at least we get some sleep but last night it want on till 4 in the morning and my poor boyfriend had to get up at 4:10 to go to work. I banged on the wall but no use. I will go over this week and ask them to keep it down!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.