Give IN or Give UP

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Baltazaar, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baltazaar

Baltazaar Member

Not up to giving morbid details but my life ended up three months ago with death and jungling to decide if to give in or give up the idea to be reunited forever. He who is UP THERE had no right to take one and leave the other behind! :spidey:

2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Baltazaar, God has a purpose on earth for you. He has His own plan and you cannot know why, until the end.
    I am sorry for the lossof your love. It must be the most difficult pain in the world. You must be feeling so alone at this time. I am glad you found this place, and I hope that you get lots of support on here.
    Feel free to let it all out. :pinkrose:*hugs*

3. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

My twin brother passed away 16 years ago. I don't think that my brother would want me to commit suicide for him. He'd want me to live my life.

4. Baltazaar

Baltazaar Member

Jooo i will not argue on this but when we talked to our son about his feelings being separated of his twin sister, at years distance he still feels lost.. not fulfilled and feels empty, something is missing in his life and doesnt feel complete without her. He is the only one in the family not being suicidal.

God? Why not make things easier and take both together? I see it as a bad joke on his part to leave one behind to suffer hell of the loss. atm Mum doesnt seem to think other than end her life (has tried already) and so am I. I will do my best to resist till she dies but then am out of here. As I see it once parents are gone, kids are growned up with their own family we are free to decide what to do and act on it. Wrong? depends what we belive in and think of 'life'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.