give in

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rubyshelly, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

I failed.
    I'm a failure. I was trying so hard. But I gave up. I gave in. I did it. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disappoint anyone. I know I shouldn't have. But I didn't know what else to do. I tried alternatives. I called people. I listened to music. I tried posting to distract myself. Nothing worked.
    i just cant do this no more.i dont want him to win,but i cant deal with this pain anymore.
    god im sorry.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No, you cannot give in. You are important and keep remembering. You deserve to live your life. Let's deal with it. One day at a time. Keep posting for support which you deserve. Take care.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi honey, I am always here for you. I know you're hurting, I know you're sad and I know you want to give up. But don't. Prove them wrong!! You are stronger than you think :)

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I agree with crisis; don't give in. you deserve to live your life.

5. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

thanks for your kind words.
    i give in last night,but nother happer.(si
    i have no life right now.everything hurt so much.i just want to od or something.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Ruby, thank you for replying. YOUR ARE A SURVIVOR and keep remembering that. Keep posting for support and care that you definitely deserve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.