Give me a break!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Gerryskid, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerryskid

Gerryskid New Member

Why does life have to throw some much crap at me at once! If it wasn't bad enough that I am broke and can't get much work, going through a career crisis, not being happy where I live, fighting with my fiance, breaking down with anxiety and it's one bad thing after another, from a parking ticket to call from credit card company owing $100 when I don't even use it! Hoping things turn around tomorrow. I have to find a way to turn this around. How can things stay so bad for so long? Just when things are looking up I get shot down again. Came so close to telling my fiance to check me in at a hospital cause I want to take my life so bad. I can't even do that though because I don't have insurance! Screw you world!:sigh:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hugs to you hun dam world i know hun. I hope tomorrow will bring more peace to you hugs
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is hard when it is all coming at once. Sometimes it helps to think through it and figure out which are the "easy" or at least "easier" fixes, start with simple to get confidence and feel progress and move on to the more difficult... for example the credit card bill - if you did not take care of on the phone then call or go online to dispute the charge- if it was a annual fee or some such ask them to waive it in a letter along with a request to not contact you by phone which in US they cannot ignore....If the parking ticket is a financial hardship (they range from $10 -$250 around here) then a note or call asking for time or payment plan often is effective.... sometimes getting energy together for 5-10 minutes of distasteful at least feels like "something" and it may give a little strength and peace of mind to consider more difficult issues like relationships and jobs.

Hope things look up for you soon - you do deserve a break..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.