Give me a fucking break

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Thinice, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

After I tried to kill myself, I realised that I wanted to stay alive. Now, I don't even remember why, because everything has just gone to crap again.

I felt fine on Friday and for some reason yesterday I started feeling like shit again. I'm on the verge of getting kicked out college, I have loads of work due that I can't do right now. I finally tried finishing my work, and I'm out of plastic wallets so I can't organise my notes properly.

I tried eating last night because my parents kept bugging me and I threw up shortly afterwards (I barely even ate anything). My friends don't talk to me anymore, the weather is horrible, my ex is confusing the hell out of me.

Come on life. Give me fucking break for once.

2. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

You sound like me...

I think a bit of healthy scepticism is a good idea here, sometimes I end up yelling at the world "is that the best you can fucking do???!" whenever it fucks with me. The neighbours probably think I'm crazy but it's no big deal.

It really helps when you force yourself to laugh at your problems, I'm not sure if you can do this and I'm not trivializing your problems at all but it is surprisingly effective. A female comedian did that actually, I think it was Joan Rivers she constantly took the piss out of herself and the bad life she had it was her therapy.

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hope things are going better - thinice. . .
    i get really down too.
    i REALLY need a 'break'.

it is not coming yet - well - just hang on. we can all help each other..

4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Instead of waiting on life to give you break, try taking a break for yourself. If there is a local park, try going and visiting it. I do not know if the parks in your area are free but most local parks are. try fishing or camping some. Your in collage and that is a good start. You say the weather is hossiable, try doing something in the weather that you never did before, if its snowing try skating on the ice or building a huge snowman, if its raining, try singing in the rain or go to some place where its muddy and try mud bogging. give yourself a break and try doing some things you never done before.

if your still tied down and cant do it in person. then you have the internet, take a virtual trip to hawaii or view some place you never been to before. if you like stuff then research online and view things you like. if you like classic cars look online for classic cars websites, you can still take a trip on the internet and view places far away from hawaii to Alaska. Give yourself a break instead of waiting for it to come to you!

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

It really sounds like you need a break for yourself. White Dove has hit the nail on the head. You need time for you, whether it is taking a walk or doing something that you like to do that you haven't done in a while. Whatever it is, be good to yourself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.