Give One more chance?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by yous, Oct 6, 2011.

1. yous

yous Well-Known Member

How many times would you give a person you really like romantically a chance to resolve any hostility or misunderstanding you felt you had with them?

How do you recover from heartache after finding out the person doesn't really like you or respond to you as much as before, and now even has a girlfriend. Have any of you ever continued talking to a person you have been pursuing (not necessarily an ex), and still talk to them after they were in a new relationship?

Were any of you ever able to get back the person you liked?
  2. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I'd be pretty crestfallen, but you can't force someone to like you (anymore). I'd probably still talk to them, just not as much so that I'd be able to have time away to get on with my life away from them. There are so many people in the world, he isn't the only one who will give you the time of day or show you special attention.. if he's chosen to be with somebody else, then move on and do the same, because he obviously doesn't like you as much as you'd like him to.

Sorry if I made any assumptions in thinking the situation was about you. I hope it goes well if it is in regards to your own situation. :]
  3. yous

yous Well-Known Member

Yes thank you for your reply. It helped.