give up dont care

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by butterflies32, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

What's the point? I don't have a meaning or a reason as big as some but if no one else gives a toss then why should I. I don't care anymore...I feel nothing and I am a no1. There is no point to me no point to anything that I do. Y should I care y shouldn't I die when no1else gives a toss or understands me in any way. My life is crap I don't belong anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
  2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i'm so so sorry you're feeling so low at this time. i would love to listen if you would like to share what's troubling you more specifically. i happen to believe you do care cause you're here and talking to us. please keep talking. i have a sincere interest in what you have to say.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you just don't know if tommorrow someone will care someone will reach out and that day you will be glad you held on. Each day is another day of hope don't give up yet.
  4. saramd

saramd New Member

I completely understand how you feel. I think the same thing at least once a week. But keep talking to us!! It's not about whether others care, it's about whether you care!!! I don't know you well enough to know the specifics, but I know the following quote often comforts me (as it reminds me that other people are shitty and that's not my fault).

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
    Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish motives; Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you have anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;

It never was between you and them anyway.

~Mother Teresa~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.