give up on everyone

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by *dilligaf*, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm off to dig myself a hole to hide in. Have had enough of everyone. Had enough of helping people, of being nice to people, of being there for people-and having it all thrown back at me. Not doing it aymore. Just gonna hide from it all.

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Aww i'm sorry to hear that things are difficult for you right now. It's perfectly ok for you to take a break from being there for people and supporting people constantly. We all need to take a break at times.. and we all need to look after ourselves. If we don't look after ourselves, it's phsyically impossible to be there for others all the time.

I hope you don't cut yourself off from us and your support network completely.. taking a step back from things doesn't mean that you can't ask for help yourself. You deserve it :) If there's anything i can do to help, please drop me a PM

:hug:
    Jenny x

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Who's upset ya Sam?

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

sick of being on call all the time...people knowing all the have to do is shout and ill be there...and then being dropped again.
    people (not on here) act like they care but they dont.
    why start telling me something is wrong if u dont want help? all it does it leaves me feeling useless for not being able to help :(

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Yeah been on the end of that meself.....it sucks!!

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so sorry sam. It is hard when this go as they are now. If you need to take a break, do so, but don't crawl in a hole and hide away. Stay around with us at least a little bit. We care so much about you. Take care hun. You are in my thoughts. :hug:

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanx all...

just needed you all to know, its not just people on here... x x x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.