give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shazzer, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I think its time to give up and give in to the inevitable can't fight the thoughts in my head anymore

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

hey, don't give up, its not inevitable, nothing is, it's your choice. maybe you need help right now if you can't cope on your own. lots of people are out there that can help you.

3. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I agree with ripper, you can too fight it, you don't have to give up, and we're here to help you.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun listen to what they are saying. You have many friends here and we want to help you through this. You have been caring around a huge load of responsibilities lately. Let us help you with our support and caring.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Good Morning Shazzar,
    I hope to find that you are at least thinking about getting help. Suicide is a illness that you can't fight by yourself. Try opening up a little more so we know what thoughts you are having!! We can give you support, and advice!!
    Please don't do anything to harm yourself. You need to exhaust all possible thoughts.. Don't give up on yourself. If you want to talk PM me and I will give you my email address!! Just remember all of us here are on your side. If you are feeling vulnerable go to the hospital and tell them everything. When you get out we will still be here to help support you!!Take Care!!

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Its not certain. Don't give up, it would be such a waste of potential if you did.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please Sharon, don't give up hun. Hey, how is your mom doing? :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please don't give up hun, please don't give into what the thoughts are telling you. We are here for you, feel free to private message me if you need to talk hun :hug:

9. Stranger1

Hey Sazzar,
    I am just following up with you to see how you are doing?? You have made friends here so let us try to help you!! Please keep posting so we know you have made it past this hurdle.. Take Care and Stay Safe...

10. Stranger1

Hey Sazzar,
    I am just following up with you to see how you are doing?? You have made friends here so let us try to help you!! Please keep posting so we know you have made it past this hurdle.. Take Care and Stay Safe...

11. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

hang in there please and continue to share what's got you all upset. maybe you can just get it out of your system with us. we all would love to be here to support you. :please: take care and most importantly stay safe

12. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

u keep fighting please, but i give up

13. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Thank you each one of you for all your kind words. Sadly I am still here and I don't want to be. I don't want to have to watch my mum getting worse from the cancer when there's nothing I can bloody do to help her I feel completely useless as its all out of my hands. I can't do this its too much. My heads mashed the thoughts keep telling me die die die I've tried again but I'm still here can't get it right don't know if I caused more damage to myself as I didn't report it. I don't know whether I should be in hospital or not but I don't want to go there I've hated it the times I've been in before and I never feel any better for been in so I really don't know what to do anymore. I'm sorry for wasting all your time and space on here I will go

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go sharon. I know its very hard to watch a loved one die, but you have to be there for your mom hun. She needs you, and we need you here too. :hug:

15. alexander

alexander Active Member

Just because you can't take away her cancer it doesn't make you useless, in fact it probably makes you the most useful and important person in your mums life right now, every minute you spend with her right now is giving her so much, giving her a smile, holding her hand, giving her comfort etc, you really under-estimate how valuable you are, it's not easy, it never is, but you have to put your chin up girl and find strength in your courage to go on and do the right thing, you may believe your not strong enough but trust me, you are, with determination and endurance you can find that strength, you may feel like your fighting a losing battle but stand up to that battle proudly and it won't take you down, it will lift you up, good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.