give up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

fuck life. I am leaving for good. No one to help. No one cares. And I can't care anymore. I hate myself, I hate breathing. I am dying tonight.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know I care, hope you'll stay and talk!

3. dav

dav Active Member

I care. I've been there and I know how it feels for every breath to be pure pain, to be alone and see no way out. I'm sorry you feel that way. You deserve to have some peace. Maybe you can have some of mine? We're hereto listen. Please give us a chance to provide a little mercy and help if we can. Don't do anything, just talk to us.

4. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I need someone to stop the horrible things I see in my head, i can't sleep, I can barely get by hour by hour, saw therapist, psychiatrist in the last two days and no one can do anything to help, i don't know what else to do except kill myself.

5. dav

dav Active Member

That sounds like a nightmare. Don't give up hope on the doctors just yet ... there are so many out there that couldn't diagnose their way out of a paper bag, and it only takes meeting the one who can help just once to start making things better. Try a different doctor if you can, even a few if you have to.

Is there anything you can focus on to or do to distract yourself from these images? Sometimes if you go for a good walk or run or cuddle up to someone who cares, you can find a little relief.

Don't hurt yourself. I could come up with new ideas all week long to try if you don't know what to do. Something is bound to help a little.

6. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Please dont go, please stay and talk to us.. :arms:

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

You need to replace these images with new memories. Images can be forgotton. It's just a little harder to forget something that was so traumatic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.