Give up.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Beka, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I just feel like giving up. I can't talk to anyone (not that I have tried lately). I just want to cry and I can't. I want to scream out to you that I need help and that I can't do it on my own.
    I am sick and tired of being the one who helps everyone else. I don't mean to be selfish but I don't want to listen and help with all of your problems anymore when mine are so damn close to surfacing again. But screw it. Maybe my problems aren't as important as yours are right now. Maybe I should just shut the hell up and get over it? Maybe I should just let that little voice telling me to start sh-ing again take control and then i can go back to being the agony aunt of your life.

I'm sick of trying and faking happiness around you and everyone else. I just want to let go. I just want to let it out for once the way I want to without the consequences.

I want out.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sort of the same way...in that I have always tried to help other people but I usually don't get the same back. But sometimes you just need to take some time for yourself and not worry so much about other people.

3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Hi Beka, recognise much of what you're describing - if you want to drop me a PM then feel free.

Hope you start to feel better soon!

C

4. twofeet

twofeet Well-Known Member

Somehow it feels worse to go through there after you had a few days or weeks feeling okay.
    Makes you want to kick something with blades on your boots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.