given up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

    Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

    my dad threw a bucket at me and i hit him he then threw me to the ground and kicked me, i got up pushed him into the wall said i hope he dies and ran out of the house. i walked around the neighborhood for awhile went to my neighbor kori but her dad said she wasnt home i walked around more and went to eliza but she wasnt home. im back at home only to find him attacking me more. i went in my room cut and cried. theres a burning sensation in my arm and it feels good. i dont know what to do i just wanna run away i cant take it here anymore i just want to leave.
  2. titanic

    titanic Well-Known Member

    It's horrible that you are having to deal with this abuse and it's awful to learn that in your suffering from this abuse you are hurting yourself even further by self harming
  3. JustWatchMeChange

    JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

    Someday you are going to have to report your family to the authorities.

    Your Big Bro
  4. Fuzzy Monkey

    Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

    no i dont bro ill be 18 in october, then they can go fuck themselfs least i care.
  5. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    October may be too far away. By that time you could be seriously need to talk to someone about what is going on. The sooner you do this the better.
  6. Fuzzy Monkey

    Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

    ive delt with it almost all my life ever since i was little he stoped cause i told my 7th grade counciler he knows im not afraid to tell anyone so he stoped did it every now and then but lately its been an everyday thing. plus right now i have no one to tell
  7. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    You could tell a teacher, counselor, friends parent, a police officer,social services. The list goes on. In order to find your way out, you need to actively seek help. I wish it were easier.
  8. itmahanh

    itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

    Hey FH October is a lifetime away when you're being abused. If you can't go to any authority figure, then please get some help for yourself. Find some counseling or support group. You may be able to leave in October, but the abuse will come with you. Get the help you need now so that the "wounds" don't turn into scars. My sixteen year old son is dealing with the same thing when he goes for visitation with his dad. This past week, he got physical with his dad for the first time. It scared the crap out of his old man, but it also changed my son sort of. Please consider doing something for yourself.
  9. Fuzzy Monkey

    Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

    i am hun im thinking of going to my social worker and tellin her i cant take this anymore
  10. danni

    danni Chat Buddy

    hun like they said tell someone so they can help you out, i'm here for you hun :hug:
  11. Fuzzy Monkey

    Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

    thanks all for your advice i really apreciate it. i just dont know what to do anymore. im trying to wait til im 18 so i can leave here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.