given up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by among the stars, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i havent cried like this since the nite mom died.....im going to the lake to think....maybe i will be with mom soon.....thank you all for everything u have done for me these past few months.....

2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Meg you have so many people on here that care about you, please dont do it... I will be here if you want to talk, please be safe.

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. Please be safe. Here if ever you want to talk. :hug:

4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Meg, don't hurt what your momma gave you, your life! I care and so do others here. Please don't give up.

:hug:

5. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry to hear you are doing so poorly Meg. Go to the lake and sit there and think as long as you need to, but forget the diea to reach your mother. she gave you life coz she wanted you, you cant destroy what she has cherish the most. Rely on us all to pull you back up hun just dont harm the gift of live she has given you. You whould post in love and lost and get your feeling out, that helps Meg.

best wishis your way
    granny xx

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Forever_Scarred,

Im sorry you're feeling so down.I hope you are feeling better today. Im here if you need to talk :)

7. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

SORRY TO HEAR PAIN ... YOUR MOTHER WOULD SAY TO YOU KEEP GOING KEEP GOING DON'T GIVE UP:smile:

8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

You are not alone. Do not do it.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi forever_scarred. I'm sorry that your mom was taken away from you. But please don't give up hun. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.