Given up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ASkylitDrive, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

I've given up on begging for help, trying to make friends, trying to smile and stick my chin out.
    I'm just withering away from all the denial and rejection..all the friends that I make just abandon me.
    It wont be long before I'm dead...and no one will notice. I bet no one will even post.

2. minime

minime Well-Known Member

Hi, I am new here. I would love to hear your story. A lot of the stories here teach me very deep life lessons. I get to see the pain we all bear and it is a privilege to know other souls' yearnings and burdens. Before I found SF, I was ready to quit and one of the reasons was that I thought I was alone and everybody else is doing great.

3. ASkylitDrive

Don't see why yo need my story. I'm not accepting help. Giving up.

4. minime

minime Well-Known Member

You don't have to. I just thought I'd ask :)

hugs...

5. ASkylitDrive

Alright. You shouldn't waste your breath.

6. Do you remember me? If you don't, well, you helped save me life a month or so back and after that I really fell out of touch with the site, which was a shitty thing for me to do, but anyways, I care. Please message me and for gods sake please don't give up. You owe it to yourself to keep on being the amazing person you are

7. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Don't give up there are more people on here that care than you realise myself included. If you need to chat i'm in and out all day feel free to PM.

8. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

please hun, don't leave us. =]

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Shelbs :( :eek:hmy:
    i love you... so much
    hang in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.