Given up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kaos General, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I think this is gonna be the end tonight. I feel i mean nothing to anyone anymore. People can treat me however they want and get away with it, i suck and fail at everything.
  2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Wayne hun listen.
    That was a thread...just something I wanted to do for them...I'm so sorry I didn't mean to just leave you out..but I tell you I love you every and you are very close, you know this.
    I'm always here for you..always. No matter what. We've been friends from the beginning and been through ALOT
    You can survive...
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

4. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

ohhh hellllls na. it is not the end!!! youre staying right here. like shelbi said, she didnt mention everyone she loves in that list (ahem i was not on that list <3 ;) ) but i know she loves you all the same! you mean so much to so many people here! also, i know this test has REALLY got you down but. failed exam. smailed exam. i know you are incredibly intelligent person. even the brightest mess up once in while. :hug:
  5. Kaos General

whats the point, seriously
  6. Wolfen

Wolfen Member

I agree, I can barely type.

I read about all these actors who've done it later in life, and recognise exactly where they're coming from.

What a f***ing sh*thole of a world.
  7. Kaos General

its ok, i know people have better things to do than listen to me
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Wayne you are loved here so don't even think about leaving ok....
    We all need your input on SF too...
    a failed exam is not the end....we're here for you...hugs
  9. Kaos General

its ok it only took an hour and a half for anyone to respond to the last post. Tahts how i know virtually no-one cares and wants to listen to me
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just letting you know I care.
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug: :hiya:
  12. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
  13. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

oh noes! a whole hour and a half!

try going weeks, months (and on going) without any communication from people. people who you think were friends, people who you love, people who you trusted., people you gave everything too, people you would do anythign for.

try not having anybody there at all.

its obvious you have people on here who you are close with so you cant really claim no-one cares.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.