given up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tappa, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

I've been having severe suicidal thoughts for two weeks solid 24/7. Its horrific as im sure you know. Its not the first time i've bin in this place i've been having thoughts for over a year but plans for around 6months.
    I planned again for monday but got stopped by my care-coordinator bloke who rang me. I really cant hack this shit anymore im so desperate to dissappear.
    im so alone. not physically, i have fam and friends. but really. They know everything but cant make it any better.
    thats down to me. and i do everythin im told. therapy councilling working so on and so on and nada, nothin, makes it any better.
    No one seems to understand how stupidly difficult life is just to be here. Its such a chore. and a painful one.
    I feel like day by day im jus waiting for my life to lead me to death.
    So suicidal right now.
    I have work in an hour and i just want to scream and cry and runaway.
    I would totally runaway but cant afford it hahah!
    :cry:
    i'd say help me but i know u guys cant. Its gta come from me. and i jus dont have the strength anymore..

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you can make it. you have the strength to work!!

3. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Try to take the space Tappa, work on each little problem instead of worrying about all of them.
    You are right, only you can do this.
    We always have a tomorrow to make changes, so dont beat yourself up about the now.
    Be kind to yourself and others, you can do no more.

4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Pete's right. Take time to break things down and look at each little thing. Don't try to take it all on head on. Talk to us if you can. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.