Given up

Status
Not open for further replies.

distress

I cant do this, id be kidding myself i could. Thoughts of disappearing are tugging at me and im gona listen to them this time... maybe this time it will work

goodbye, goodnight, for good

Autumn01

I cant do this, id be kidding myself i could. Thoughts of disappearing are tugging at me and im gona listen to them this time... maybe this time it will work

goodbye, goodnight, for good
Please don't go :blub:
Please stay here with us.
Also please don't hurt yourself in any way.
I'm here if you ever want to talk.
Please stay safe. I hope you are okay. :console:

distress

Please don't go :blub:
Please stay here with us.
Also please don't hurt yourself in any way.
I'm here if you ever want to talk.
Please stay safe. I hope you are okay. :console:
Ij wannt to believe that, but ivw startwd this and om gona finish it sorry.. If I fail id only try again and id hate me more

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You can with help get strong get healing get peace reach out okay call crisis line go to hospital Let someone help you fight the battle okay you do not have to be alone in this Pm anyone here pm me but know it can and will get better it will:hugtackles::hugtackles:

distress

Please dont leave us :(
have you sought profession help recently and explained how your feeling.
:hug:
Actually I aready made my attempt and unforunatly it failed.. I was and still am in a bad way and I cant turn off the feelings of going away and fortunately im alowed internet in the ward. I should be happy I guess...

I did seek professional help by calling my doc, but no answer...
Thank you for caring

From here I dont know where im going

Monoka

if you can't contact your regular doc istn it worth visiting outpatients. please don't harm youself, you can make it, keep fighting.

PM me if you need.
stay safe

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Alot, to much that I couldnt handle it and it brought me to the edge. I feel so ashamed of what I did now... My friend died, issues with college, future. There is alot more, but in the end it doesnt matter
My friend died too :( so i can relate to you somewhat.. what happened?

distress

My friend died too :( so i can relate to you somewhat.. what happened?

Suicide actually. I felt so low after that like I didnt feel it could get anyworse. Then about a month later I saw a man just break down into nothing and attempt. I have never felt so triggered in my life. And that was it I couldnt take anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00