Giving up hope

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Gabriella Amelia, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Gabriella Amelia

Gabriella Amelia New Member

I'm losing the will to live.
    My mum is extremely emotionally abusive and my dad does not live with me or support me except for an odd ten pounds now and again.

I'm constantly being shouted at, screamed at, put down, called names. I'm banned from the living room and bathroom, I constantly get thrown out. I spend most of my time at friends houses because aby time I go home she asks me to leave.

A few months ago I had to have an abortion and I almost died from so much blood loss. I don't have a job atm because I'm too depressed and I cabt move out on my own because it's too expensive. None of my friends have jobs so I can't move out with them and apparently my boyfriend doesn't want to move out right now.

Killing myself honestly feels like the only way out because I can't go on living like this.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there @Gabriella Amelia I am so sorry you are going through all of this, you must feel so helpless :( Sorry to hear you had to have an abortion and that you are going through abuse. That is awful. How old are you may I ask? How are you getting along with your boyfriend otherwise? I don't know what country you live in but some countries have a rent allowance system, maybe that is something worth looking into? Glad you have joined us here, I hope we can help you get through this difficult time safely!

3. Dikta

Dikta Autistic.

Sorry to hear what you're going through.
    I'd also like to ask your age, since if you're in school, I'm pretty sure you can go to the school counselor or someone and talk to about it. They should be able to help.
    Otherwise I would suggest maybe calling someone from the local authority? And tell them your situation. Or maybe if there's any of those shelters around?