Giving up of life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by losthope, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losthope

losthope Well-Known Member

I can't see any future for myself and I've lost hope that things will change for the better.
    I'm going to spend the rest of my time preparing myself mentally and getting the materials I need for my methods.
    I regret my negligence about methods in the last couple of years, if I had done research and kept myself informed it would be easier now, but my silliness of trying to live under dubious hopes distracted myself from the reality and only delayed the inevitable.
    I have to accept the world as it is without fantasies, it's a cruel and unjust world that I don't have any will to live in.
    I repudiate the thought of having to continue living in insecurity without any perspectives of a better future. If there's no point or conditions worth living, I won't have any problem in exiting, and I know that's what is going to happen in a near future.

2. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

:sad:wish I could say something to cheer you up.. but I agree with everything you have to say

3. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

yo...i was in the same boat!

future is a funny thing. When you least expect something, it usually comes. I know thats not what you want to here (i never did), but I am here to tell you that I am living proof!

4. losthope

losthope Well-Known Member

Glad that things got better for you.
    I know that sometimes things can change for the better when least expected, but that only happens to some, not to everyone.

5. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

no man it happens to everyone. we have to be strong in our resolve about it. I know its alot harder than it sounds.

You and I have the same problem, we like to think too far ahead in the future....and it freaks us out. What happens is that we miss out on the present and whats going on all around us in the moment, because we are too wrapped up thinking bout shit.

like i have mentioned before in other posts...1 day or in my case 1 moment at a time for me man seriously.

I know today I had a great day, tomorrow is a VERY big day for me...and as much as i would like to know the outcome now...it is quit uncertain as to what will happen. Im big into visualization, if I visualize the positive, good things will happen...what happens if I visualize the negative, well nothing good. So instead of worrying about something I have no control over, ill just wait til tomorrow and see what happens. Whatever the outcome, ill move forward. If i were to think too much about it, and what will happen if things go bad, then i have to think about x, then y then z which all could be years down the line...im not a fortune teller and as much as I wish you were...your not either. We just dont know what the next day has in store for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.