Giving up one lifestyle for another?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Axiom, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Has anyone done this after moving out and finding a groove in life?

I mean, basically saying goodbye to certain good times for newer good times.

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I have yet to find myself- or my place in life after having everything disintegrate around me.
    It'll come in time, I suppose... It's a hard thing to do unless you're one of those people who never knows what they're doing and couldn't care less.
    I was never one of those people though.

I consider myself pretty laid back-- but not to that extent. I panic over everything! :later:

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I donno. Ive been sort of searching for the best concrete things to add into my life that I can focus on and build from, that will still allow me to be "free" and expand.

Like for me, im thinking electrical engineering, then venturing deeper into physics if I ever make it that far.

But it's a .. big change from this lifestyle. And I get.. drained easily. I think it's because I live in a drained state where Ive made myself believe i am "free". So it's sort of changing a physical,mental and social lifestyle completely. It's alot of specific things to change for me, and it's almost like ripping the skin off of my own body and growing new skin, in all forms of agony and pleasure.

Then this stupid saying comes in, why change who you are, be who you are. What if who I am is fucking useless and stupid though :S . To change who I am for the better, to teach the "stupid" part of me and grow that way, isn't that who I am if I am doing that to grow.

I fight with myself alot apparently..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.