Giving up totally

Status
Not open for further replies.
its.. its over.. i cant.. take people anymore..

someones just.. laughed at the fact.. i buryed my son.. last year..

i...
no... i cant... im sorry...

Rachel123

I would never laugh at that. I'm so sorry that you lost your son Yash :( I can't even imagine how that has made you feel. I hope that you will hold on a little longer. I'm heading to bed but I DO want to see you on tomorrow and talk to you. I don't know what time it us there....but don't worry..tomorrow is a brand new day.

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
hi hun .. .. i am so sorry you are feeling so low, so sad, so down : ( poor poor you.

i cannot imagine anyone hitting you. period. in the face! and your dad! no way. how bad is THAT!?!

i know that at times, sometimes at MANY times, it seems as if there is no point at going on. but. there is a reason some of us end up here on s.f. and i think it is because we all want to live. we just do NOT want to HURT!

i am thinking of you. stay here with us. go make some popcorn (or peas and mash) and lie low. watch bad t.v. , keep s.f. on your computer, meditate, pray, do crossword puzzles, just hang. chill. wait. hang on. there are a lot of lovely things in life - and i think that possibly - if you are in great pain - it may help you better appreciate great joy - later on. just a thought. just my opinion. but regardless, i care about you.
hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00