Giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kezzie, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

I just feel so lost and alone. Everything is going wrong and I'm such a failure. Seriously struggle to find a reason to carry on anymore

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you are not alone here ok you keep posting reaching out here hun You are NOT a failure ok please do not be so hard on yourself hugs

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Kezzie and welcome to SF's.. Lots of other ppl here that feeling same way as you.. Despite the name of this website, we are very prolife here.. Place here is a safe place to finally try to let it out and say it..

We are a friendly bunch that do not bite or judge.. We just want to make some more friends and try to help those friends.. Can you give us some more of the difficulties details you are facing and going thru now??? We will listen!!! Take care, Jim

4. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

My parents have disowned me, most of my friends don't want to know me anymore. I feel like all I do is make things worse. The world will just be better off without me

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Kezzie, hi again.. Too bad we do not get to pick our parents.. Supposed to love and protect no matter what.. Hurts a ton!!!

We will take you just the way you are.. Do you have any mental health help now Kezzie??? With the right ones can really help.. We do not want you to give up and be dead..not ever!!! Hon, I have been on the bottom before.. Things with some help can get better.. Yes they can Kezzie!!! Even for you..

6. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

I'm on tablets but they don't do anything. If anything I feel worse when I take them. Everytime I reach out all I get is judged and told to get over it. I just don't have any fight left, and I have nothing left to fight for.

7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

You need some help and the right antidepressant meds.. These need to be taken by the directions and for at least couple of weeks to really see any results..

Kezzie I am never going to tell you to just get over it.. If you are in real danger of taking your life now, please reach out for some professional help!!!

I have been up all night and I am logging off now..got to get some sleep..you take care..I will return..Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.