giving up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by among the stars, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

im not gonna say im suicidal cuz I don't want the commotion and stress that it puts on others... but im struggling... I guess that's safe to say.. im not looking for help.. not anymore... I don't even know why im writing this. im trying to force back the tears that threaten my entire being... my thoughts... I wont discuss those.. but I know what I want to do tonight.. so close. giving up and saying fuck it would be a relief....

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am really sorry the pain is so intense. I hope you can find some kind of help,even though you are not looking for it. I hope that help or some support comes to you.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi become so numb..you are not numb now..feeling too much ATM is truer think..can understand this very well.. Dead is nothing and a state where you just fade away slowly into dust..

Life always has a hope that things can maybe get better!!! I, am going to try and reach out for some professional help again today.. My real wish is that you do the same, soon now.. Please..

4. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

:( please just talk to me.

5. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

I am sorry you feel this way at all.... I am sorry I don't know the right thing to say.... I am sorry

6. iwanttohelp

iwanttohelp Well-Known Member

Its ok break down and give up. But instead of taking your life to do that... please, just let the tears come and come until you get it all out. Also, get some help from a person you trust right away.

Tears don't threaten being, they threaten the ego's sense of control.

Whatever the hurt and pain that is there... it is truly ok to let it all come like out like an uncontrollable flood and to cry like a baby.

Underneath all that is the part of you that posted here today. The part of you that knows all this suffering is not right and you deserve relief.

Please hang on and don't give up. You will find relief in this life if you keep looking and trying and you don't give up, I promise you that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.