Giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Giving up on my life, giving up on myself :(

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I made a well wishing thread for you before you made this one 'cos I want you to know we do care. I wish I had the magic to make everything better for you. I felt bad in chat because I didn't know how to help or what to say but please never give up on yourself. Too many of us are on your side for you to leave us :( xxxxx

3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

You absolutely are not giving up! I expressly forbid it! You are smart and funny and awesome so whatever bad things you are telling yourself, stop. You are very important to us :hug:

4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Giving up is forbidden. Giving up means letting the bad in life win. The bad cannot be allowed to win. You, we, all must continue the fight. We cannot let the negative in this world win out.

5. Butterfly

I'm just so fed up of feeling like shit. No matter how hard I try, things only ever seem to get worse, not better :(

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep talking to us ok we will help you know the worse out of life and bring back some light ok You are important to us h un please know that

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

sweetie, we here, your sf family care so much about you. Please do not give up on you. I know it is hard. Harder than I know. Still please do not give up. Reach out irl if at all possible. Keep talking here. You are loved and very cared for here :hug:

8. BlueSky

BlueSky Member

It may not seem like it, but there will always be people out there who care about you :happysmiles:

9. Butterfly

Thanks guys. Just having a lazy pyjama day today because I dont have the energy to do anything. Trying to remind myself of reasons to carry on and live but finding it difficult.

10. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel this way butterfly *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.