giving up

Status
Not open for further replies.
For as long as I can remember I've fought against my suicidal feelings. I'm so tired. And for what? My life has no purpose. I'm giving up. See ya

Take care
Mal

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
Even staff have feelings, Alienation ...

Mal, hang in there :hug:
I know you can stay with us - everyone has ups and downs, and this is a down phase for you .... you can, and will, feel better, more positive, and like your life is worth living, granted, it won't necessarily be tomorrow, or the day after, but believe me, you will feel better about yourself in the future ....
You're a great friend to me, and Bunny, and Lauren, and everyone who knows you, I'm sure, despite what your mind is telling you ....

Hang in there, you know where I am if you need to talk :hug:

Joe

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No Mal, please don't give up. Keep a little hope in a corner of your mind. I am so sorry for the misery you're feeling right now, but I beg you not to do anything irrevocable while you're feeling so low. This too shall pass. Please hang on to us when you feel so awful - we'll hold you up.:smile: Please don't harm yourself in any way, please??:sad:

sending you love and hugs and hope,

least

TG123

Mal you are a great person!

For as long as I can remember I've fought against my suicidal feelings. I'm so tired. And for what? My life has no purpose. I'm giving up. See ya

Take care
Mal
Come on Mal, your'e a fighter! You've helped set up this site for people who need it so badly and you have probably helped countless of people. I know this site helps me and I have you to thank among others for it.

I've felt this way for a long time and very recently that there is no point in fighting either. It is so hard sometimes, but please hang in there.

God cares for you and He does not want you dead and He loves how you are helping so many people. You have a gift for helping others, and only He knows how many peoples lives you helped change through this forum.

If you turn to Him he will never leave you and regardless of what happens I will not stop caring about you or praying for you.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I know you have fought hard Mal. Please don't give up now. You have made it through many rough times. There can be better days ahead. Let us help you in anyway we can. Please hold on for all you can. When you are at the lowest point, your mind cannot think rationally. Do not make any decisions at this time. We are here for you hun. Listen to us. :hug:

your the administrator for this board why talk like that. think of that as a purpose for living
The staff have their own problems aswell, they came here for the same reasons we did.

Mal sweetheart, please dont give up, we all care sooooo much about you, we just want you to be safe. As Joe said we all have ups and downs and your going through a very rough time right now but this will past, trust us. Please stay safe sweetheart :hug:

Viks xxx

L

lost soul

Mal

I am sorry. Please don't give up. You have helped so many people on here, including myself.

Please let people here help you.

I didn't want to tell anyone this, but I guess I have to. I'm not well. Since two days before christmas I've been bleeding internally. I have one definite tumour, as well as several other possible ones. I'm having heart palpitations, I can't keep much food down, I've begun having fits. In short, my body is pretty well screwed. So please someone tell me, what is the point in fighting anymore? :cry:

L

lost soul

Huge gentle hugs

I am stumped for words. I am sorry you aren't well. I hope you are seeking medical help, I have always read your replies and it has always come across to me that you have so many wise words.

Please take care and don't give up. Please stay with us.

Why fight? Well hun, maybe there is something that can be done medically to help with whatever condition it is you have. Or maybe the answer is right around the corner. I cannot imagine how you must feel right now. I do not blame you for thinking it may be easier just to go. You are loved so much, my dearest Mal. I will think of you and hope that their is something that can ease what you are going through. :hug:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Good God Mal, please tell me you're under a doctors' care !!!

As debilitating as physical illness is, with treatment you will feel better and with the return of physical wellbeing you're state of mind will improve too.

Meanwhile thoughts are with you and here's a :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

S

Sycotic_Sarah

Mal, dont give in, please.

I may not know you much, but you are so lovely..

dont give in, dont give up, please, you mean the world to us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00