Giving up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Just_visiting, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just_visiting

Just_visiting Well-Known Member

I'm giving up, things hurt to much. It hurts to breath, to live. I am so sick of it all. I cant take being hurt anymore. I just cant do it. Its like my whole soul is cracking. I just cant take it. I cant trust anyone, i always am hurt and i just cant do that anymore.

The only thing keeping me alive is the baby. I am pregnant and couldnt face hurting him. He still has a chance at a good life and there is no way i can die and him not.

Thats such a small thing though and its slowly losing all strength. I'm getting so close to just giving up, forgetting the baby and dieing. Maybe it wud b the best thing anyway. The baby isnt going to have a good life, a mother like me, a waste of space father and an evil corrupt world. Maybe we shud just both die now.

I honestly cant take being hurt anymore, i cant stand this pain. I have no one and i just want to die.

L1

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there,

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much right now.. I can relate to how you're feeling but please don't do anything to harm yourself or your baby. I truly do believe you'll be a great mum.. please, reach out for help. Keep posting here, call a friend or your doctor. Please, tell someone how low you're feeling and just how much you're struggling. It may help for you to have people to lean on through this.. and one day you may well be glad that you did.

Here if you need
    :hug:
    Jenny x

3. Just_visiting

Just_visiting Well-Known Member

There isnt anyone who i can talk to and i just cant take it much more. I'm so scared i'm going to do something stupid. I dont want to die, i just want this all to stop and living isnt going to work.

I'm sick of all the pain and hurt and nobody seems to understand. I just want someone to understand and make it ok.

I cant do it anymore.
    L1

4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

It sounds like a very lonely and scary place to be L1. Do you feel able to share more about how you're feeling and what's going on for you here on the forum? Does it help to talk here? I know that the forum isn't quite the same as having people 'in real life' to talk to.. but we are real people.. and we do care.

Is there any way you can see a counsellor or anyone to talk about how you're feeling? I wonder if that would help.. to have a safe place where you can explore things with someone you trust.

I'm here if you need me.. in the meantime please do take care and know that you're not alone
    :hug:
    Jenny x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.