Giving Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already posted in the support forum for people in crises. I have been married for not quite 25 years. Almost since day one I have been emotionally, physically and mentally abused by my husband. I have been pushed and pushed and can't seem to deal with life anymore. I lay in bed at night trying to fall asleep and can feel his hands around my neck choking me or I can feel him hit me. I also think about , what he says to me ie Your worthless, you can't do anything right, you serve no purpose and etc etc. I guess he's right I serve no purpose on this darn earth so I have given up. I just can't deal with life anymore. Ya see I was married at the age of 17, he's the only person I know - if that makes any sense. I use to be afraid of leaving him but not any more because I have totally given up. He always threatens to Kill me anyway so what to heck if I would do it first, it's better me than him. I hope someone out there is listening because I have no purpose anymore and have nothing to offer. I'm at the end of my ropes.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Get out as fast as you can. If you have nowhere to go, phone a battered wives centre, they will have somewhere safe for you to go. BUT GET OUT!!
:hug:

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
I understand what you are going through, he has got you where he wants you, believing that you are nothing, that you can't survive without him....
Trust me, you CAN!
You are none of the things he tells you in the quote below,
Your worthless, you can't do anything right, you serve no purpose
These are the things he wants you to believe, how did you feel about yourself before the marriage?
He is a controlling bully, he enjoys having 'power' over you. But you can break that power, you CAN leave, you can make a new better life for yourself.

Take care

B

black_rose_13

i agree with Terry, you need to get out of there sweetie. get as far away as you can, go to a place of safety. you can do this honey xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00