Giving Up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

I am to try again tonight... hopefully this time it'll work! no pills no roof tops... just me and the train tracks and see where it gets me!

2. hi,

i swear hunny i just asked about u all this week in the forum chat...i read ur thread and i was afraid that u did it at the last cse u didnt post after, till now. dont do it...im depressed too, i have no friends, no love, my life really sucks, and i have this big prob "social phobia". but i pray, i pray a lot, i have faith, its impossible that God doesnt exist, trust him, but also trut in Jesus (if ure christian). cse everything u asked the father in his name, trust that u have already received it. i love u, plz dnt do it, we can talk to each other about our problems, i cry everynight, but i also receive signs from heaven that some1 is supporting me, some1 i dnt see, but i feel that he cares about me. if only i can help u, cse i know what lack of love means :(

i send u lot of kisses, i will pray for u take care

3. life

life Well-Known Member

İ am shy ı have socıal phobia too!!...................U are not the only one who suffers from thıs and lonely have no frıends...bored all the tıme...yeah i understand u....Ohhh İ DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY İF U WANT JUST DO İT!.

4. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Time I Was Going. Goodbye All

Just off now... wanted to say my last goodbyes...... If anyone speaks to Kurt (Broken Product) then tell him i'm sorry.

Kurt, if you're reading this i am so sorry... i just cant cope anymore. i meant everything i have said to you over MSN and im sorry if i scared you off earlier, i didnt mean to.

Thank you to anyone who has tried to talk me out of this, but there is nothing that can be done for me, im a hopeless case. In a matter of hours it will be over and then the rest of the world can get on with forgetting me.

Clive, if you ever happen to come across this site, you are my best friend and i am truly sorry for this. Please forgive me now. I know you're probably getting on with it cos "your a thomas" but please no that i never meant for things to get this far.

Goodbye and Goodluck to you all.

Kirsty M Dunlop

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Please don't do anything hun :hug:

6. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Please, stay with us. Talk to us a bit before, maybe we can help you hang on for a while...please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.