giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by slide_freak, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide_freak

slide_freak New Member

after high skool i had almost everything i ever wanted but there were some stuff missing, my girl wouldnt answer any of my calls anymore:sad: almost 1 year ago i had an accident with my car when i was drifting on a mountain road, i pushed it to the max and wanted to die, as i wake up from the accident i found myself alive, and dissapointed, wanted to know why am i stil alive? i have no air bags or any type of protection since i modified that car as a race car, im catholic and i help out as a youth leader but i feel like i want to end evcerything NOW! i thought bout pills but still wondering, my faith is finnaly dying out, it is said god hurts the ones he loves, whys is that loves ones must feel pain, and when others are rich and have everything and doesnt care bout others have it better and have everything?

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey there, I'm sorry for the late response, how are you doing today? Sounds like you're in a lot of pain and I can't really answer those questions you asked towards the end of your post, maybe you'll benefit from asking someone from your Church? You may get some answers and some comfort that way. Do you know where the girl lives? You could pop by and see her that way she can't ignore you. Although, how long has it been now? If it's been a long while maybe you need to accept that she has moved on and you need to too. I know it sounds easier said than done but it's possible and it can take time. I don't know how old you are but you seem young as you haven't long left high school. As cliche as it sounds, you are young and you have plenty of time to meet that girl to spend the rest of your life with. Do you have any friends you can turn to? Take care of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.