Giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by carol2237, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Hello my loverlys,

I just thought i would let you know that it has come to my attention over the past few days that i am not on this earth for myself anymore. It is because of my friends whom i cannot stand the thought of hurting, but i am sinking back into the "i dont give a shit about anything" mood again. Last time that happened, well it was not good. I just cannot see myself going anywhere in life anymore, and while i still try to help others overcome their problems, and sometimes succeed, as i have noticed from the kind e-mail i have gotten from a member here, it is not helping me like it used to. I used to feel like i was here to help others, and it was a great feeling, but i guess i will just have to keep holding on. I can see my life slipping down that dark path again, and while i dont want to be there, i am to lazy to do anything about it. I have given up, a rather long time ago actually.

Caroline

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Caroline, so sorry that things are so shitty. Hun, as a rule, I don't reply unless I have words that I think are going to be helpful. But I jsut don't know waht to say. I have felt that way so many times in my life. I have read your posts to others here and you are so wonderful, caring and supportive. Maybe take a couple days of just Caroline time. You more than deserve it sweetie. And know that I'm thinking of you and hope that things turn around for you very soon.

(excuse the poor typing please)

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Oh sweetie :hug:

I just wanted to tell you that you always giving out *huggles* makes me smile. :smile: And that's saying a lot for me... You are such a sweet person. Any time you want to talk about something, you can PM me.

- Courtney

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are at this horrible place right now. Sometimes we run out of energy to fight and it is at this time that you need to recharge. Take some time to do extra things just for yourself. That can include allowing yourself to be supported by others and taking a step back from giving support. Try to find something you like to do and spend some time doing it. a hot bath, lighting candles, a favorite meal or dessert, cuddling a favorite animal, whatever is within yourself. Mostly, don't give up and let the darkness overcome you. we are here for you just as you are for us. :hug:

5. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Thank you for your kindness as well, you all try to reach out and it makes a difference to people whether you realize it or not, i have found that even if i dont know what to say, i write something, to show that someone is out there that cares. I see you all doing that everyday and i would like to thank you all.

Caroline

6. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

Don't give up Carol! If you do then who will listen to my endless and unjustified complaints?

If you were a rapist, a murderer, a child molester or something like that I would say "yeah, you might as well not be on this earth." But you are a kind caring person and the world needs people like you! Now more than ever!

Stay strong homegirl *hug

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Caroline. You're such a kind and caring person and you have been very supportive here on SF. I also come here to try to help others and offer my humble words of support. Every little bit counts. Just knowing that someone cares can go a long way. It feels really good to help, which is why we keep doing it. Don't let yourself get consumed by the darkness hun. Fill your heart with love and light instead. Don't give up hope. Things will get better. :hug:

8. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Thanks darklogic and Dave,

I do not know what i would do without the support that comes from everyone on this site, you guys are the best :)

Caroline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.