giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Starlite, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

tODAY was hard. simple as that. I feel like i don't want any contact with anyone anymore. I just want to seclude myself and not talk to anyone! I feel like just giving up right now. im numb! i don't want to go on anymore. Death sounds so easy right now and i just have to plan. don't even know why im typing this...god im so stupid! forget it!
  2. karren :unsure:

no you don't! what makes you think you could leave me all alone in this world :hug:

please be ok, if you need me you know where i am.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Karren, I know your probably not in the mood for talking, but im chat if you feel up to it :) You aren't stupid Karren, please don't make a plan :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Things seem hard but I know you have survived worse. Death is not the easiest ay out. Don't search for a plan to die, make one to live. When you feel so terrible it is easy to want to seclude yourself whne in reality you need to do just the opposite. Don't shut yourself off from others. Let people in to support you. :hug:
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up karren. You've helped me be a better person. Please don't make suicide plans. Did something bad happen during thanksgiving? :hug:
  6. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

miss you
    :wub: you dont give up
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Are you feeling any better Karren?
  8. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

nope, the feelings are still there..and today is hell
  9. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Karren today is your mom's anniverary and I know how deeply this day is for you. Let the days' pass and you will find back your strenght to continue. Dont make plans for the bad reasons. You are more needed than we could ever express it.

:hug: G
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Karren,
    I just want you to know you have many friends and don't need to isolate. It is no good for you. It just causes more heartache. If it wasn't for this forum I would probably be dead because that is where my mind was before coming here. I here if you need to talk!!~Joseph~
  11. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Hi Karren
    Today is such a tough day for you especially with it been your mums anniversary. I haven't spoken to you before I don't think but please don't give up stay and fight like your mum would want you to. You are in my thoughts :hug:
  12. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

i think you're very strong. hope you'll feel better soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.