Giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LenaLunacy, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I can't live faced with this future. I don't want to live like it. I just, i have so many wonderful people who i care about so much but no matter what they do or how they try to help this will never go away. And it's gonna cause me and so many others so much pain. Everyone'd be better off if i was gone. I just can't live like that :( I don't know what to do.
  2. Dying inside

Dying inside Member

dont give up
    u shud never give up
    people always care and if u just give up den that wud hurt them aswell :hug:
  3. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

you don't have to have that future!
    you have people who care about you, please don't do this!
    if you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to PM me :hug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lena,

I'm sorry you feel this way, you are cared about hun :hug:

I'm here if you need to talk!
  5. Sparkz

Sparkz Well-Known Member

dont give up!
    you have people that care about you, things always get better
  6. LenaLunacy

Not now they won't get better, they can only get worse from now. The outlook is grim so why try?
  7. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

because there IS something to fight for! you CAN change your future... it's not impossible to be happy. you can get there, please keep trying! x
  8. LenaLunacy

It's not just about happiness, although i'll admit i don't see myself ever being happy in the future. And a life without good can that be? But it's about something else, something i can't change. But i don't wanna go into detail about it publicly. But if you can't change something why not give up?
  9. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

if you can't change one thing, there are plenty of other things you should be able to change so it makes that one thing less demanding on your thoughts. happiness is accessible through so many mediums, you just have to find one that is best for you
    and if this one thing is truly horrible and the only way you can think of getting away from it is to kill yourself, then there are people you can talk to... the police, a councillor, a doctor, friends, the samaritans, other support lines.. people who can help.
    hang in the hun :hug:
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi aimee, sorry to hear that you're feeling so low. Depression is such an awful state of existence. You feel like things will never get better. But don't give up hope that things can change for the better. It can't rain all the time. Just do your best and never give up hope. :hug:
  11. LenaLunacy

Thanks for your replies. I'm just going through a really rough patch right now and i feel really alone. *sighs* I really appreciate your support though. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.