giving up

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by i-am-from-the-moon, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i-am-from-the-moon

i-am-from-the-moon Well-Known Member

well iv never done this before so lets hope for the best and i know everyone on this chat hates me but im really close to killing myself i am so depressed that right now i dont care if people want me dead i will help them if it makes them happy im sick of acting happy i cant do it anymore i self harm so much i drink and im emotionless i dont know what to do

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you feel this pain and rejection from others ignore the ones that send this message to you they are not worthy of your pain. I am glad you vented here and if you get to low please call crisis just to talk or Good Samaritans they care they will talk with you just to lessen you pain abit. Stay here on forum to talk okay we care.

4. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

Hey sweets, I've been away from this forum for a very long time so I don't think we've met before

But I just want to say that I read that message and I'm here for talking because I surely don't hate you and I won't :)

If you ever need anyone to yell at or whatever I'm here also.

Good luck keep strong.

Elle.

5. i-am-from-the-moon

i-am-from-the-moon Well-Known Member

im scared of what im going to do to myself

6. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

:hug: you can talk to me. i wont bite your head off... i promise

7. Death123

Death123 New Member

Hey. hey. what's wrong?.. I dont hate u.. U can talk to me......

8. PureBlueLight

PureBlueLight Well-Known Member

Please stop self harming and drinking alcohol, and you'll feel better right away.
    I make a lot of mistakes too and hurt someone i like even from a distance without wanting to, but i don't cause myself physical pain because it would make me feel even worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.