Giving up.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheOncomingStorm, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

I can't do this anymore, its gotten too hard. My mood will pick up only to crash back down into unbearable lows.
    I feel so bad for the loved ones i'm going to leave behind, but I just can't take this shit nomore.
    I've tried reaching out for help but its not working, i'm not trusting enough to be as honest as I need to be for the help to work.
    I feel as though there is no other option, I need this pain to end and fast.
    Its something that i've been contemplating for so long now, but its getting even more of a struggle to hang on.

My closest friend, one who has helped me through so much shit despite living several hours away, realises that i'm at breaking point and that this is something i need to do, and im so glad shes not trying to talk me out of this any longer, cause that only makes it harder to do

I dont know when i'm going to go through with it yet, but hopefully soon.

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

im exactly the same way. exactly :hug:

3. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

omg lucy hun i love you so so much please dont do anything hunny please....

Your one of my bestest friends and you have helped me through so much lately please talk to me and i can try help you in anyway possible...

Love you always xxxx

4. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Lucy, I'm here if you need to talk *hugs* I know how you feel and you have helped me numerous times... please talk to me and tell me what's going on and I'll try to help with the best of my ability. :hug: :wub:

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:sad: Lucy... I'm sorry you feel this way, please talk to us, maybe we can somehow help, even if it's just to make the load seem a bit lighter, if you know what I mean?
    Rwy'n dy garu di. :heart:

6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Just sending some more hugs your way and I hope you got at least some sleep throughout the night. :hug: :hug:

7. TheOncomingStorm

You guys have no idea how much I thank you for helping me through last night :hug:

8. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

aww you are welcome Lucyyyy, always remember we are here for you through anything that you are going through so you aren't alone. We are a "team" ;)

9. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Lucy....I'm sorry I didn't catch this sooner...I love you!!!!
    xxxxxxx

10. TheOncomingStorm

Shelbi its fine hun, I love you too :hug: :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.