Giving up

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prof.Bruttenholm, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I'm giving up on ever being in a relationship, in ever finding love.

I am depressed more than ever lately and I should be really happy from what happened today but I'm not...I'm just not.

I am weird and no matter what I do, I can't ever be that interesting guy girls want to talk to or be with. I try to be that "not so eager" guy and yet it never works, I apparently don't give off that feeling.
    I am ugly and a loser.

Don't anyone of you dare tell me to try online dating sites or relationships, I've tried both and both failed. The online sites were just crappy pictures and basically resumes of people's likes and dislikes.
    As for online relationship, the distance makes the relationship impossible, you learn about someone on every level and then can't hold their hand or them if they're sad, how great is that?

So I give up on even trying. I've been told by my friends who are girls who like every girl I met before put me in the friend zone, that there is someone out there for everyone.

That's easy for someone to say when they're not single and with someone they deeply care about but sometimes people end up alone.
    Especially creepy people like me.

I hate all of you and you'll tell me "well we don't hate you". I don't care how a single one of you feel or what you think.
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I hear you loud and clear man. Females can really suck. They play games with you, and then blame you when things don't go anywhere. It happened to me, it will likely happen again.

I hate how people in relationships try and encourage you "You are a wonderful " or my most hated " Any girl would be lucky to have you" and Just as bad "How is an awesome guy like you single?" Stupid cock teasing bitches. They feel bad that I struggle while they sit back and choose which cock to take. Fuck them all, the very least they could do is be honest.

Now venture forth and take advantage of girls make them think you believe in love and then once they get too close douse their hopes with your semen and laugh. No more Mr nice guy.
  3. Prof.Bruttenholm

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Rude>

I am not going to perpetuate a stereotype, if I did, I'd be no better than the two-faced women out there who say such lines as "any girl would be lucky to have you".

It's not womankind's fault that I give off a bad vibe.
    I was born an ugly guy and because I was a sort of outcast, I found solace in reading and found I loved horror and scary things and became attracted to creepy stuff.

I don't blame women, I blame everyone.

I hate everyone, you included.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
  4. Forgotten_Man

:lol!: Well You own up to your weakness I should do the same.

I do not believe everything I just said. Just joining in on the ANGER :D. I know anger when I see it. I know your frustration dude. People tellme it is because I don't like myself. Who knows maybe it is the truth.

Why not give looking for love a break? Why not look for fun instead... :rolleyes: not just the bed room kind of fun either. Go out and enjoy yourself and females will probably follow.
  5. skyisburning

skyisburning Well-Known Member

I know that even if I say "I understand completely." you won't believe me. That's how I feel. Even though I've met some great people to talk to on this board, I still have yet to find someone (and I don't think I ever will) who understands my mind. I don't believe that anyone can empathize with me, and that is what leads to my hatred of people (just like you said at the end where you mention hating all of us).

But something else you mentioned at the end was that you don't care how any of us feel or what we think...and I don't think that's the truth. The purpose of a good rant (especially one on an open-forum where members are allowed to reply) isn't for arbitrary reasons, it's for answers. You're just like me, believe it or not, and I'm looking for answers too. I am the female you...the eternal friend, the "guess I should just join a nunnery, hardy har" virgin. And I really do understand your frustration.

I too, am at a point in my life where I feel like giving up on relationships and most men in general, and that it's almost necessary for me to begin preparing myself for a lifetime of loneliness. Do I think I deserve this? No. Do I think you deserve this? No. No one deserves it unless they're just a soulless, heartless, empty shell of a human being (which you are NOT).

I would say "hang in there, you'll meet someone!" but even I know that it isn't a guarantee, because I don't believe it myself. But on the other hand...if I don't believe that there really is someone out there waiting for me, then I just don't think I can function anymore. So I have to keep hope...and I think you should too.
  6. Prof.Bruttenholm

No hope...not anymore.

I thought I found someone to relate to, I added you to msn like you suggested and you haven't been on.

I don't need friends, hope, trust. I don't need or want anything anymore.

You might be similar to me, but you're not me.

You've said so yourself, you're physically attractive, I'm not.
    You have more than I do.
  7. Forgotten_Man

Then stop waiting, as a guy told me on another forum. "Going out does not ensure success. However, staying in ensures failure." Another also said "Stop moping and go grab some boobies".

Just a thought, it never hurts to try.
  8. Prof.Bruttenholm

I'm tired of talking to those who don't read my posts correctly.

And I am very tired of reading your obnoxious posts.
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

forgotten man said it all..."Going out does not ensure success. However, staying in ensures failure."
    can you join some clubs with your interests and that way meet people in person who are like-minded?
    what are your interests by the way?
  10. Prof.Bruttenholm

There are no clubs like that in my area.

I don't drive.

I don't drink alcohol either.
    I don't know how to dance.

My interests don't matter, because I said it already, I've given up on ever being in a real relationship.
    Being in a relationship that doesn't involve me being in the F-ING FRIEND ZONE!
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

didn't mean night clubs, etc.
    not being a drinker is a huge plus for you...
    meant like hobby clubs.....what sort of hobbies do you like?..
    maybe a book club if you're into reading.....things like that where you can meet others (girls to) ...
    If you can't dance how about a learn to dance class? ..lotsa girls there...
    don't give up ..there are lots of girls who feel the same as you out there looking for a nice guy....:hugtackles:
  12. Prof.Bruttenholm

No places like that for people my age around here, just stuff for old folks.

I don't drive and it's hard enough to get a ride when I need one.

I enjoy reading, writing, art/design, it doesn't mean I am suited for a club.
    There aren't any around anyhow.

I don't care, I'll never be in a real relationship anyhow.
    And I already gave up.
  13. Forgotten_Man

:mhmm: Ok I understand dude... wow now I realize why people on my other forum were so frustrated with me. I am just giving you my two cents... I will respect your wishes. Just means more girls for me. I am not going to be in the friend-zone any more. After Y if there is a girl in my life who friend-zones me before I kiss her and get to grab her boobies, then she is obviously not worth my time.

Just watch out though, you never know who you might bump into. How do you think I lost my virginity? Thanks for freeing up some babes for me :cool:
  14. Prof.Bruttenholm

I don't think that will be a problem.

I don't trust anyone and no longer want friends of any kind.

So you have your sexual escapades. I'll be fine.
  15. Forgotten_Man

:mhmm: ..... :hugtackles: .... Come on join me, lets have a contest.

:lol!: sorry couldn't help myself. I really hope that it is only your frustration talking. In the mean time take care.
  16. Prof.Bruttenholm

My frustration is me.

So I won't stop, ever.
  17. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

If you are as pessimistic as your posts suggest you can well expect to never find love or a relationship.

Though I fail to see the point of posting on a forum if you don't care about how anyone feels or what their opinion is.
  18. Prof.Bruttenholm

The thread is titled "let it all out..." which to me means rant.

I am ranting. If anyone chooses to post a response then it is their own choice.

But don't worry, I am leaving this forum.
  19. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Bye then.
  20. skyisburning

skyisburning Well-Known Member

I hope you're honestly not getting mad at me for not being on MSN. I was on last night for several hours, you can ask Kurak if you don't believe me, because I spoke to him for a while last night. It's only been one day since you added me, and I was the one who suggested it...why would I not want to talk to you? I worked today from 12:30-5, and went to the movies tonight. I even got on MSN periodically throughout the day to see if you were on, and you weren't (I was online when I posted that on here earlier).

I'm not trying to sound mean, but I am getting mildly defensive because you're accusing me of something that's untrue. Anyway...I'll be online tonight at least until 2am Eastern Standard time. I'd still love to talk to you if you want to.