Giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kazoo, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazoo

kazoo Member

Normally when I feel suicidal, i cut and it blocks the thoughts out, I can get through it. But ive promised someone that I wont cut and I havent for about 4weeks now but this weekend Im falling apart. The thoughts are so strong. And i cant understand it because ive been doing everything right to not feel like this but nothings worked.
    Now ive just had enough, all I can think of is im off work for the next 9 days so no one would really come looking for me, plenty of time to not be found too early like last time.
    But I cant get the thought out of the back of my head of not wanting to hurt anyone.
  2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i hope for the best.
  3. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

Kazoo, I'm sending you some :hug: 's.
    I hope you find the strength not to hurt yourself as I'm sure there are many people out there who care about you.
    Please stick around for some support.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kazoo.. well done on not cutting for the past four weeks. That's a great achievement, you should be proud :)
    Have you tried calling the samaritans, they're very understanding and will have experience to help you in what you're going through, please give it a try.
    If you want you can send me a PM :hug:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

were here okay keep talking let the pain out that way hugs to you
  6. kazoo

kazoo Member

Thank you for all your replies.
    Make me feel like someone cares.
    Ive been thinking more and more about it.
    Im just so tired of fighting the thoughts all the time, they're wearing me down.
    Part of me wishes noone cared, then noone would be hurt.
    Im stuck between not wanting to hurt anyone and not being able to live like this anymore.
    But all I can see is the hurt on their faces the last time
    I just dont know what to do
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.