giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by givemeasign, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. givemeasign

givemeasign New Member

I'm new to this, but ive been so strong for a long time, a couple of months, and i feel like im slipping, i went to the store and bought blades. i feel like im fighting a losing battle. im nothing but a disappointment to everyone around me, in two months i turn 18, and ill be homeless, i based my future around my boyfriend of 2 years, going through hell and back. there's so many thoughts running through my head, we would have been parents, and i lost the baby, either from having surgery or taking to many vicodins and over dosing, i didnt know i was pregnant! and i live with it every day, id be a mommy, and i took my own childs life, and hurt the father bad. im barely holding on, and i feel like im losing control. me and my boyfriend are broken up, he knows of my past, and hes helped me alot, but the only reason im still breathing is because he gave me hope, i feel like im losing everyone i love.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

there is so much ahead of youhun 18 so muchtime to heal get on a new path get therapy for your loss and for your depression hun Keep posting okay we care you are not alone in this fight hugs
  3. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

I can understand what you currently feel, have you thought about visiting a psychologist?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.