giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

i just feel like I want to - just give up.

tears today, in public places, so stupid. so dizzy and i dont know why.

im scared in a way because im getting to a place of not caring. thats not right - right?

so much for leaving sf. its a joke. im a fucking joke.
  2. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

not caring is bad indeed.. it's pretty dangerous. i myself got reeeeeeally numb with the couple of months that i spent preparing to kill myself. i ended up not being able to feel anything, i didn't even feel sad or frustrated or angry at anyone even when 'bad things' happened. i didn't think of it much at that time [about 1.5 years ago now] but looking bat at the time, i was basically a walking corpse the way i was.
    and, i kno the feeling of wanting to give up, when everything seems all over your head. but. i think it's still worth trying. i think life really is worth it, and it all gets better with time. u yourself get stronger and are able to handle things better, u progress mentally, which is a wonderful thing. i kno it may not mean much coming from me, but i really hope u're going to keep holding on to life, i think u're really not going to regret it later, even when there are hard times, the good ones should really make up for it.

please hold on, i kno it's very hard at times.
  3. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that you aren't doing well. Sometimes when I'm down (and it also sounds like your stressed?)
    I take a nice bath, wash up well, get into some pj's, and watch an upbeat movie.

It can help take the focus off things for a bit.

Please be safe-
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There are times when I dont know where the comfort is, and I say many things...I push away my friends, and cut myself off from things that would either remind me how I feel or that I feel...I yell at the rude cab driver because I cannot yell at the universe...the times when I do not know who I am, I strike aimlessly hoping that I will either hit something or someone will hit me...all of this to say, that whether you are here or not, you are stuck with your crazy friend in Brooklyn...and I am not picnic!
  5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

(((gentle hugs Mo)))
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thanks for your thoughts & words. alcohol is entering the picture tonight. i know its not good but i have to do what i have to do. would like to evaporate.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hope you don't evaporate ..would miss you :arms:
  8. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Mo :arms: I so wish you werent hurting so... its not fair. Please dont give up I need you, SF needs you your babies need you. Please stay vent vent & vent some more get it all out. You are so loved & cared for here & the void would be impossible to fill.
    Please ring for help get your meds changed to something that helps ok?
    Sending loads of gentle hugs & care
  9. 41021

41021 Banned Member

where are you Mo?
    are you alright?
    ((gentle hug))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.